A person could be allowed to work without a work permit and would still need a temporary resident visa to temporarily enter Canada. However, there are certain jobs that these people can also do in Canada without necessarily having a work permit. I guess you weren’t aware of that!
A search has been done to obtain a list of these jobs that will be communicated to you in this article.
Cases, where international people can work comfortably in Canada without a work permit, are business visitors such as;
- After Sales Services
- Board of Directors Meetings
- Employees of Short-Term Temporary Residents
- Employees of Foreign Companies Contracting Canadian Companies
- Foreign Representatives and their Family Members
- Military Personnel
- Foreign Government Officers
- American Cross-Border Maritime Law Enforcement Officers
- In-Flight Security Officers
- On-Campus Employment
- Performing Artists
- Athletes and Team Members
- News Reporters and Media Crew
- Public Speakers
- Convention Organizers
- Judges, Referees, and Similar Officials
- Examiners and Evaluators
- Expert Witnesses and Invigilators
- Health Care Students
- Civil Aviation Inspectors
- Aviation or Accident Investigators
- Emergency Service Providers
- Implied Status
- Farm Work
Regarding the Farm Work permit, an individual can work on a farm without a permit as far as:
- The farm work will not be paid.
- The individual?s main aim of coming was not to work on a farm. But for other things like tourism or family visit.
- The Farm will not be used as a profitable business venture.