DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Mechanical and electrical repairs, troubleshooting and diagnostics on buses
Diagnosing defects and recommending effective solutions, doing things right the first time
While participating in workshop and field work, it is also necessary to proactively identify the potential cause of the problem
Use tools and adopt best practices mentioned in service manuals to improve productivity and efficiency
Read, understand and implement the instructions of the workshop manuals. Use the service checklist, if any, if available.
Strict requirement of customers for vehicle/bus operating time – the possibility of penalties for delays in repairs to contract buses
Extend support 24/7 to customers
Emergency support in the event of a breakdown
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Basic / Technical Education and or Apprenticeship.
- Trade Certificate / Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Eng.
- Must show proven technical expertise in independently servicing, repairs and component overhauls
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience on buses
- UAE Driving License is an advantage
- Good communicator in English; Arabic an advantage
Behavioral Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Interpersonal Skills